Hey everyone, I wanted to thank skittles88 and picadrama for nominating me. They nominated me a while ago, but it’s a little hart to make new questions… I can’t wait to make new friends in the future!
Here are the rules:
- Link the blogger who nominated you on your post.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions that were given to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate five blogs and make sure they are aware they are nominated.
- When you have responded, leave a link in the comment of the person who nominated you.
- What is your favorite movie genre?
I don’t have a favorite movie genre, it depends on my mood. These days I’m into comedy and action.
- What is your favorite movie?
Don’t have one.
- What is your favorite music genre?
Pop, but I listen to other genre if I like the songs.
- What is your favorite singer/band/musician?
Don’t really have one, but I listen to Michael Jackson, Nicole Scherzinger, Inna, 2PM, DBSK and others
- If you were able to have any superpower in the world, what would it be?
Telekinesis…or all the superpowers Superman had.
- Your dream job?
Photographer or CEO of my own business.
- If you could hold on to one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
Never thought about it, but I think that I’ll like to hold on to the memory of the place where I used to live and the loved once.
- Who is your role model?
- What is one thing you always wanted to do?
Traveling all over the world.
- What is your biggest fear?
To not be loved. Also I have a high fear.
- What is your least favorite drama and why?
My least favorite drama I think it’s Mary Stayed Out All Night because it’s boring and annoying. Don’t ever try it if you didn’t watch it yet.
- Where is your favorite drama watching location and time?
My bedroom and every time I have time and I’m in the mood of watching dramas.
- Who is your favorite second lead of all time….if you ever had SLS (second lead syndrome)?
There are a few, but I think I’m going to chose at this moment I answer your questions, Kim Nam Gil in Queen Seondeok.
- If you could vacation with your significant other in any place in the world, where would you guys go?
Acapulco, Mexico and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic…I think
- Do you prefer dark dysfunctional drama couples or light, romcommy “old married” couples?
That’s a hard one! It depends on my mood and the story of that drama. Usually I chose comedy, romance…
- What is the saddest drama scene you’ve ever watched?
I don’t know at this moment if those are the saddest scenes from all the drama’s I watched, but now I can only think at:
A love to kill, the ending when the main died frozen, it’s an old drama with Rain and Shin Min Ah
Queen Seon Deok, Bidam’s ending.
Bad Guy, Shim Gun Wook’s ending.
There could be more, but I can’t remember now, I’ve watched a lot of dramas 😀
- Your favorite villain? Why?
Lady Mi Shin in Queen Seon Deok. She is smart and shows of what a woman can do to achieve her goals.
- Which drama character’s wardrobe do you prefer?
Don’t have a favorite drama character’s wardrobe.
- What is your favorite drama OST?
Don’t really have one, but I can tell you the once I like that come to my mind now.
Love Myself or You? ~ Sui Shi Dou Zai by Victor Huang
Fall in love with me ~ That’s not me by Aaron Yan
Queen Seon Deok ~ Balbambalbam by Hong Gwang Ho
The Heirs ~ Moment by Lee Chang Min
Personal Preference ~ Like a fool by 2AM
You’re beautiful ~ Without Words by 9th Street
Kim Tak Goo ~ That person by Lee Seung Chul
And I’ll stop here….
- Where do you want to travel the most?
- Do you want to learn any specific languages?
- What do you want to do the most until the end of 2015?
- What would you like me to change about my blog?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Is there anything you want to ask me?
- If you could freeze time for a day, what would you do that day?
- What made you happy today?
- How do you visualize in your mind the days of the year? (Don’t know if you understand the question, but I’ve been asked that question before and it made me curious about other people…I heard some people visualizing a circle or graphic axes)
- Do you have a question that you would like to know the answer? Or a mystery?