A while ago I’ve been nominated for this award from both hanakimi91 and Kwon Sang Seung.It took a long time to answer to your questions because i didn’t really know what other questions to ask, but I’ve finally finished it. Thank you for your nomination!
I’m receiving a lot of awards these days so it makes me think I’m an important person, of course I know I’m being nominated because you guys need to nominate others, but I’ll keep thinking that I’m important, because I like that idea more. XD
- Thank and link the person who nominated you – Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer – Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
- What was the first drama you watched and how you ended up watching it?
Seriously??? You want me to remember that? I think it was The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, but I’m not sure. I can tell you for sure that The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince was one of my first’s dramas.
- Was there a drama/movie you felt described your life or your situation the most, or a character of the drama/movie you felt he/she was a lot like you at a certain period of time?
I think that in some aspects there are, Go Dok Mi in Flower Boys Next Door and Amemiya Hotaru in Hotaru no Hikari.
- What time of the day you enjoy watching dramas/movies the most?
Morning, if I have time. If I’m not too tired at night it’s a god time also.
- Favourite food/sweets to eat while watching dramas/movies.
I don’t eat anything while I watch dramas/ movies, but if I have too chose I think ice cream or fruits.
- Did you change your fashion style after getting into Asian culture? If you did, how you changed?
Nope, I didn’t change it.
- Do you ever feel that drama/movies boyfriends makes it hard to choose a boyfriend in real life because of the perfection.
No, I think not, because I know to differentiate real form dreams. And also I believe that imperfections make us perfect.
- Choose a song that describes your life now.
Landy Wen – Fly With Me (Murphy’s Law of Love OST
- What’s your favourite movie of all times and why?
Don’t think I have one.
- Did you read as a kid, what books do you remember and why?
Yes I used to, not as much as I should have. Well there are some novels from a national writer, White Fang and others.
Kwon Sang Seung questions
1) With Ga In’s choreography in Paradise Lost MV i think paradise was found, do you love Ga In? If not, why?! Confess your thoughts to me.
Well I don’t like Ga In, but I don’t dislike her either so I had to search the song to see what are you referring too 😀 So here I start, if you’re a fan, then I’m sorry I don’t like it. Maybe if you could recommend another song of hers I would change my opinion.
From what I could see both lyrics and dance are vulgar. Her dance could contain similarities with or small element of a contemporary dance, but that dance is vulgar…and it doesn’t really seem like she is really feeling the song or transmit anything. Also I don’t think I’m the only person in the world that thinks her dance is dirty, considering that at the video I’ve watched they zoomed in on her face at some parts of her dnace.
I can’t really tell you my opinion about her as a singer, because I don’t know ( since I’m not a fan) if she has a good voice or not.
Personally I have a preconceived opinion about singer’s (no matter the race, gender or country they are from) and that is that if a singer appears, as a woman, with her ass without clothes on and a dance like that is because she has zero talent and need to expose her body as much as possible so the men/ boys would like her performance.
PS: Is surprising me that in a conservative country as South Korea this song isn’t banned, but maybe they just broadcast it when they aren’t minors around.
2) When you can’t think of a proper question what do you actually do? Silence is gold or silence is a burden? Or the truth lies somewhere in the middle?
If can’t think of a proper question or I don’t have anything interesting to say I just remain silent.
3) South of the border or west of the sun?
I don’t understand your question so I don’t know what to answer, please tell me and I’ll answer. When i read your question the only thing that comes to my mind is Haruki Murakami’s novel… which I’ve read.
4) How many dramas are you currently watching? And which ones?
Currently I’m just watching one Korean drama, The Girl Who Sees Smells, and one Taiwanese drama, Murphy’s law of love.
5) Is there a comeback from the world of Asian pop that you highly expect or want to happen?
Yeah!!! MC Mong.
6) Did you ever feel like Yo Na? If yes, would you be able to confess your guilty feelings to me?
Nope I have not, maybe during teenager years.
7) Take for example The Girl Who Sees Smells, whether you watch it or not, which weird drama ability would you like to possess?
Hmm… that’s a hard question…just one ability??? Maybe like Cho Rim, seeing smells.
8) Movies like 2046, In the Mood for Love and Lust, Caution are some of my favorites of all time, what do you think of them? Are you expecting The Crossing as much as i do?
Unfortunately I haven’t seen any of these movies, but if you recommend them I’ll watch all of them.
9) Any idea on how recaps could take less time?
Nope, don’t know that. I think it depends of every individual, how much time and inspiration to write that person has.
10) “Omona omona” they are doing some sort of chincha dance next to the singer, let’s join all together and form an MV. Seriously now, do you like trot music? Did you like the song?
OMG!! There are a lot of “I don’t know” in my answers T_T. Don’t know at what song are you referring too. Is the Wonder Girls song?
11) Saranghaeso mianhae, saranghaeso mianhae! Did you enjoy the song? But apart from that, did you catch yourself secretly singing along?
Are you referring to Lee Young Hyun’s song? Yes I like it.
1. What was the first drama you watched and how you ended up watching it? I want to see if I’m the only one who can’t remember the first drama I’ve watched so I’ve coppyed hanakimi91
2. Currently I’m watching just two dramas, one Korean and one Taiwanesse, what are you watching? Maybe recommand me something.
3. Do you watch just Korean dramas or you watch other countries dramas also? If you do what are those?
4. Have you watched any Asian movies? What movies?
5.What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
6.Would you like to be famous? In what way?
7.If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
8.Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
9.What does friendship mean to you?
10. Do you have any embarrassing moments to share with me?
11.What was the most emotional drama you saw?