There it is the new award I’ve received. Thanks so much to snow who nominated me. I appreciate!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
snow ‘ s questions:
- Your favourite TV series other than Asian.
It’s not exactly my favorite, but at the moment a watch an old series, Cold Case.
- Your favourite actors/actresses: Korean and Non-Korean.
Don’t have one, sorry. The actors / actresses that I like keep changing always so I can’t really say a name. For Non-Korean actors/actresses there isn’t a name that come to my mind at the moment and as for Korean there are some that I like, but I can’t say I have a favorite one.
- The best smell in the world is…….
This days is vanilla.
- Most inspiring quote from a movie.
“Everyone has a choice. You can choose your own path in life.”
“Past is a great place to visit but i don’t want to live there.”
“Be determined. Instead of intending to just try, do it.”
“Just be yourself because you’re unique and you’ll shine.”
- Is chemistry all about skinship and kissing?
I don’t think so.
- Ballad. Yay or nay? Why?
Yay for ballad. Usually ballad people have amazing voices and they can transmit emotion.
- Are you into Kpop? If yes, then your favourite group/artist. If no, any other favourite band or singer.
Yes I am. I like a few of them, like, TVXQ, 2PM/ 2AM, Park Hyo Shin, Eru…
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Name three things about yourself.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
And the nominations are: