WOW! Another special blogger’s send me a Liebster Award. Thank you so so so much apqaria from crushonleedahae and from asianaddictsanonymous for this nomination…. Please visit and check the two blogs 😄😄😄.
This must be my year since I received a lot of awards from the January until now. For that reason I must apologize to apqaria and because I’m only answering to their questions and not nominating other bloggers ( I’ll have to nominate the same bloggers I already did and I kind have a little problem making new questions).
- What drama/movie do you watch to cheer you up?
None in particular, usually to cheer up I listen to music.
- What made you feel the urge to start blogging?
The need to use and practice English and since I was watching a lot of dramas I thought it was the best opportunity.
- Do you follow a schedule for your drama watching and blogging?
Nope, I don’t follow a schedule, it depends on my time and dramas I’m watching.
- What is the first thing attract you to watch a drama/movie? (Cast, Story, ….Etc)
The first thing to attract me to watch a drama/ movie are: cast, plot, teaser.
- What is the weirdest dream you had recently?
A really big sun, yellow in the middle and was going from orange to red on the rays and it was surrounded by a really strong blue.
- Are you a big eater? And what is your favorite dish?
I’m not a big eater and I don’t have a favorite dish.
- Would you ever want to try dangerous sports like sky dive or bungee jump?
Yes I would love to try them both, but I’m too scared. I will definitely do sky diving and bungee jumping some day.
- What is your favorite drama in 2015 till now? And what is the drama you are most looking forward to watch?
Until now in 2015 I really like Murphy’s law of love, Kill me heal me, Ouroboros, Healer….and a drama from 2014, but I watched it recently so I’ll say that one too… Go, single lady.
- If you have to choose another profession/study other than the one you have, what would that be?
Photographer, psychologist, nutritionist
- Cute or Sexy?
Sexy and why not…. some times cute.
- Do you watch variety shows? If yes, which is your favorite?
Yes I do and my favorite at the moment is 1N2D.
- What got you into blogging and what has surprised you the most about it?
I started blogging to try to improve and practice English ( don’t know if was successful 😄 ) and what surprised me the most I don’t know, maybe the fact that other people read my blog and how fast other bloggers connect with each other due to their blogs.
- What was your last addiction before being bit by the drama bug?
Didn’t had an addiction before dramas. Watching dramas came to a difficult moment and made me got me returning from the way I was going towards… and that is a little depression.
- What do you find to be the hardest thing about blogging?
The hardest thing must be finding dramas I would like, without getting bored in the middle and finding time to write about them.
- Do you blog in your native language?
Nope, I am not blogging in my native language. English is my second language, but I thought about blogging in my language too.
- What has been your most rewarding experience with your blog to date?
The most rewarding experience I think it would be the fact that I received so many awards lately and that my blog’s viewer’s increase more and more by day which makes me believe I’m not as horrible blogger as I thought. 😄