Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 16 ~ Heo Im:” I am here to live with you!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep3~ep4~ Jung Woo:”Are you scared to be loved? Do you like me?”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 15 ~ Heo Im:”I’m sorry!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep1~ep2~ Hong Ah:”Why don’t you have a phone? It’s the 21st century.”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 14 ~ “The art of medicine handles people’s lives. ”
lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Sahlee on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1…
Top Posts & Pages
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 15 ~ Yan Hao:”Song Jia An I love you!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 12 ~ Yan Hao:”Let’s get married!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 9 ~ Jia An:”Love…is like sand.Let’s divorce!“
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 13 ~ “A city with vision begins with a family “with love”. “
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 10 ~ Jia An:”I’m not “that” kind of woman.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 8 ~ Yan Hao:”I’m not sure if I still love you.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 11 ~ “Marriage is a lifetime commitment!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 14 ~ Yan Hao:”Luo Shao Qing, I can’t love you anymore!”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final episode!
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 7 ~ Shao Qing:”Jia An is the third party!”
Tags2AM 2PM Aaron Yan Ahn Hyo-Seop Ahn Nae Sang All about My Mom Choi Hwa-Jung Choi Jin Hyuk Choi Kwon-Soo Choi Tae Joon Choo So-Young Eugene Father is Strange Go Doo Shim Go Yoon Hong Hwa-Ri Hwang Jung Eum Im Se Mi Im Seul-Ong Jasper Liu Ji Chang Wook Jin Kyung Jo Bo Ah Jo Hee Bong jung il woo Jung So Min Kim Dan-Yul Kim Gab Soo Kim Hae Sook Kim Hee Sun Kim Ji Ho Kim Kwang Kyu Kim Mi Seok Kim Se Jung Kim Seo Ra Kim So Eun Kim Yong Rim Kim Young Chul Lee Chang Wook Lee Deok-Hwa Lee Dong-Wook Lee Elliya Lee Joon Lee Mi-Do Lee Sang Woo Lee Seo-Jin Lee Yoo Ri Lene Lai Liu Yi Hao Love From Today Love on a Rooftop Mandy Wei Marcus Chang Min Jin Woong Oh Min Suk Oh Seung-Yun Park Jin Woo Park Seo Joon Ryu Hwa-Young Ryu Seung-Soo Ryu Soo Young Seo Ye Ji Song Jae Rim Son Yeo Eun TaecYeon UEE We Got Married Wonderful Days Wonderful Season Yoon Seo Yoon Yeo Jung 부탁해요 엄마 오늘부터 사랑해 우리 결혼했어요 참 좋은 시절
Tag Archives: Hwang Jung Eum
Episode 16 in the final episode of She was pretty. Hye Jin accomplished her dream of becoming a writer and she writes children books. Seong Joon finished his work in America and returned to work at The Most. Advertisements
Ten’s story is released and The Most gets on first place. Everyone has to return to their original position so Hye Jin returns to the management department. But she realized that she has a dream that she didn’t fulfill.
Things are going from bad to worse for the editing department. Their last hope to save the magazine is gone. But another light shows up. The new vice president and Ten show up to help the magazine.
Seong Joon and Hye Jin are happily dating. But something comes up and trouble rises again for Seong Joon. He wants to be alone, but Hye Jin can’t do that. She is there for him no matter what. Realizing the … Continue reading
Shin Hyuk is back to himself, the crazy idiot. He also returned to work and he backs up Seong Joon’s decisions. Having a lot of pressure on his shoulders, Seong Joon overworks himself and collapses.
Seong Joon found out that the woman he likes in present is the real Kim Hye Jin. He doesn’t want to lose more time, but Hye Jin rejects him. Hye Jin can’t accept Seong Joon’s feelings as long as she … Continue reading
Seong Joon realized that he has feelings for Hye Jin. She struggles to avoid him, but in the end Seong Joon was able to confess. Shin Hyuk also can’t hide his feelings and confess his feelings for Hye Jin.