Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Father is strange” ep 31~Joong Hee:”I like you!”
- “Fight for My Way” ep 6 ~ Ae Ra:”Do you like me? “
- “Father is strange” ep 30~Ra Young:”I thought you were just handsome, but you’re also inspiring.”
- “Suspicious Partner” ep15~ep16~“If one thing is a lie, everything is a lie.”
- “Father is strange” ep 29~Chul Soo:” This is my father, instructor Byun.”
lemonmirae on “Prince Of Wolf” ep 16 ~ Jiang… Scarlett Onward on “Prince Of Wolf” ep 16 ~ Jiang… lemonmirae on “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final… amzed7 on “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final… Vitari Vito Uganda S… on “Suspicious Partner…
Top Posts & Pages
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final episode!
- “Fight for My Way” ep 6 ~ Ae Ra:”Do you like me? "
- “Back to 1989” ep 21 ~ Chen Che:”It’s out love mark.”
- “Murphy’s Law of Love ” ep 19~ Xiao Tong:” I love you!”
- “Behind Your Smile”ep 18 ~Yi Ting:”I really miss your smile when you still believed in everything.”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 7 ~ Qi Hong:” Hao Wei is actually your grandson. He is my biological son.”
- “Behind Your Smile”ep 10 ~Yi Ting:”I don’t care if Lei Xin Yu hates me.”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 5 ~ Qi Hong:”Is this really fate? They are destined to compete with each other.”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 8 ~ Wolf:”I don’t need a new family.”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 6 ~ Zhe Ming:”You’re not allowed to avoid me.”
Tags2AM 2PM Aaron Yan Ahn Nae Sang All about My Mom Amber An Choi Hwa-Jung Choi Jin Hyuk Choi Kwon-Soo Choi Tae Joon Choi Woong Choo So-Young Eugene Go Doo Shim Go Yoon Hong Hwa-Ri Hotel King Hwang Jung Eum Im Se Mi Im Seul-Ong Ivy Shao Jasper Liu Ji Chang Wook Jin Kyung Jo Bo Ah Jo Hee Bong jung il woo Kim Dan-Yul Kim Gab Soo Kim Hae Sook Kim Hee Sun Kim Ji Ho Kim Kwang Kyu Kim Mi Seok Kim Sang Ho Kim Se Jung Kim Seo Ra Kim So Eun Kim Yong Rim Kim Young Chul Lee Chang Wook Lee Da-Hae Lee Deok-Hwa Lee Dong-Wook Lee Elliya Lee Joon Lee Sang Woo Lee Seo-Jin Lee Tae Hwan Lene Lai Liu Yi Hao Love From Today Love on a Rooftop Mandy Wei Marcus Chang Oh Min Suk Oh Seung-Yun Park Jin Woo Park Seo Joon Ryu Seung-Soo Shin Se Kyung Song Jae Rim Song Seung-Hwan Son Yeo Eun TaecYeon UEE We Got Married Wonderful Days Wonderful Season Yoon Seo Yoon Yeo Jung 부탁해요 엄마 오늘부터 사랑해 우리 결혼했어요 참 좋은 시절
Tag Archives: Kang Da Bin (강다빈)
Joong Hee is filming his scenes and is able to get into his character. But while playing his role, Joong Hee realized what his feels for Mi Young. Realizing his feelings, Joong Hee feels awful… Mi Young is his sister. … Continue reading
Jung Hwan and Hye Young’s parents met for the first time to talk about the wedding. Unfortunately things didn’t go that well and both mother’s, after fighting with each other, are against the wedding. On the other hand Joong Hee … Continue reading
Both Hye Young and Jung Hwan went to meet each other’s families and ask for their permission to get married. For Hye Young is easier because she only has to deal with Jung Hwan’s parents. But Jung Hwan has to … Continue reading
Joong Hee takes care of Mi Young with the pretext that she is his manager and his sister. But Joong Hee’s jealousy shows up every time Sung Joon gets close to Mi Young. They’ve exchanged phone numbers and Joong Hee … Continue reading
Han Soo does everything Joong Hee told him to do as a father. Because of that Joong Hee was able to enter in his role well and was praised by everyone at the filming scene. But Joong Hee’s happiness didn’t … Continue reading
Finally “Iron Man” last episode. I had the impression that Iron Man has 20 episodes, but now I see that it had 18. Wasn’t a bad drama, but Lee Dong Wook had better ones.
Something happened and Hong Bin injured Se Dong with his blades. Se Dong saw Hong Bin’s blades and told Jang Won her father’s story.