Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 16 ~ Heo Im:” I am here to live with you!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep3~ep4~ Jung Woo:”Are you scared to be loved? Do you like me?”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 15 ~ Heo Im:”I’m sorry!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep1~ep2~ Hong Ah:”Why don’t you have a phone? It’s the 21st century.”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 14 ~ “The art of medicine handles people’s lives. ”
lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Sahlee on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1…
Top Posts & Pages
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 15 ~ Yan Hao:”Song Jia An I love you!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 12 ~ Yan Hao:”Let’s get married!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 9 ~ Jia An:”Love…is like sand.Let’s divorce!“
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 13 ~ “A city with vision begins with a family “with love”. “
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 10 ~ Jia An:”I’m not “that” kind of woman.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 11 ~ “Marriage is a lifetime commitment!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 8 ~ Yan Hao:”I’m not sure if I still love you.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 14 ~ Yan Hao:”Luo Shao Qing, I can’t love you anymore!”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final episode!
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 7 ~ Shao Qing:”Jia An is the third party!”
Tags2AM 2PM Aaron Yan Ahn Hyo-Seop Ahn Nae Sang All about My Mom Choi Hwa-Jung Choi Jin Hyuk Choi Kwon-Soo Choi Tae Joon Choo So-Young Eugene Father is Strange Go Doo Shim Go Yoon Hong Hwa-Ri Hwang Jung Eum Im Se Mi Im Seul-Ong Jasper Liu Ji Chang Wook Jin Kyung Jo Bo Ah Jo Hee Bong jung il woo Jung So Min Kim Dan-Yul Kim Gab Soo Kim Hae Sook Kim Hee Sun Kim Ji Ho Kim Kwang Kyu Kim Mi Seok Kim Se Jung Kim Seo Ra Kim So Eun Kim Yong Rim Kim Young Chul Lee Chang Wook Lee Deok-Hwa Lee Dong-Wook Lee Elliya Lee Joon Lee Mi-Do Lee Sang Woo Lee Seo-Jin Lee Yoo Ri Lene Lai Liu Yi Hao Love From Today Love on a Rooftop Mandy Wei Marcus Chang Min Jin Woong Oh Min Suk Oh Seung-Yun Park Jin Woo Park Seo Joon Ryu Hwa-Young Ryu Seung-Soo Ryu Soo Young Seo Ye Ji Song Jae Rim Son Yeo Eun TaecYeon UEE We Got Married Wonderful Days Wonderful Season Yoon Seo Yoon Yeo Jung 부탁해요 엄마 오늘부터 사랑해 우리 결혼했어요 참 좋은 시절
Tag Archives: Kim Dan-Yul
Dong Hui introduced Ma Ri to So Shim and Young Chun. Dong Seok and Hae Won went on their honeymoon. Advertisements
In this episode, Dong Hui gets back together with Ma Ri. So Shim and Tae Seop leaves the house.
In this episode Dong Tak received the opportunity to film alongside the main actor in a commercial. Tae Seop wants to leave the house to let So Shim stay with the family. To stop him from leaving, So Shim tells … Continue reading
In this episode Dong Seok and Hae Won begin to understand So Shim. Dong Seok will help his mother divorce Tae Seop. Dong Hui tells So Shim that he will bring his girlfriend to meet the family, but after finding … Continue reading
In this episode Dong Hui proposes to Ma Ri for the second time. Young Chun finds a new job and moves out from the house. Tae Seop gets the shock of his live when he finds out that So Shim … Continue reading
In episode 44 of Wonderful Days, the family gathers at the hospital to see how Tae Seop. They is. They blame Dong Seok for Tae Seop’s injury.
Dong Seok kicks Tae Seop out of the house. Tae Seop goes to leave with Dong Tak. The family, not knowing the reason why Dong Seok kicked his father, gets mad at him.