Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 16 ~ Heo Im:” I am here to live with you!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep3~ep4~ Jung Woo:”Are you scared to be loved? Do you like me?”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 15 ~ Heo Im:”I’m sorry!”
- “Temperature of Love” ep1~ep2~ Hong Ah:”Why don’t you have a phone? It’s the 21st century.”
- “Live Up to Your Name” ep 14 ~ “The art of medicine handles people’s lives. ”
lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… lemonmirae on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Sahlee on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1… Venus on “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 1…
Top Posts & Pages
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 15 ~ Yan Hao:”Song Jia An I love you!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 12 ~ Yan Hao:”Let’s get married!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 9 ~ Jia An:”Love…is like sand.Let’s divorce!“
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 13 ~ “A city with vision begins with a family “with love”. “
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 10 ~ Jia An:”I’m not “that” kind of woman.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 8 ~ Yan Hao:”I’m not sure if I still love you.”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 11 ~ “Marriage is a lifetime commitment!”
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 14 ~ Yan Hao:”Luo Shao Qing, I can’t love you anymore!”
- “Prince Of Wolf” ep 18 ~Final episode!
- “To the Dearest Intruder” ep 7 ~ Shao Qing:”Jia An is the third party!”
Tags2AM 2PM Aaron Yan Ahn Hyo-Seop Ahn Nae Sang All about My Mom Choi Hwa-Jung Choi Jin Hyuk Choi Kwon-Soo Choi Tae Joon Choo So-Young Eugene Father is Strange Go Doo Shim Go Yoon Hong Hwa-Ri Hwang Jung Eum Im Se Mi Im Seul-Ong Jasper Liu Ji Chang Wook Jin Kyung Jo Bo Ah Jo Hee Bong jung il woo Jung So Min Kim Dan-Yul Kim Gab Soo Kim Hae Sook Kim Hee Sun Kim Ji Ho Kim Kwang Kyu Kim Mi Seok Kim Se Jung Kim Seo Ra Kim So Eun Kim Yong Rim Kim Young Chul Lee Chang Wook Lee Deok-Hwa Lee Dong-Wook Lee Elliya Lee Joon Lee Mi-Do Lee Sang Woo Lee Seo-Jin Lee Yoo Ri Lene Lai Liu Yi Hao Love From Today Love on a Rooftop Mandy Wei Marcus Chang Min Jin Woong Oh Min Suk Oh Seung-Yun Park Jin Woo Park Seo Joon Ryu Hwa-Young Ryu Seung-Soo Ryu Soo Young Seo Ye Ji Song Jae Rim Son Yeo Eun TaecYeon UEE We Got Married Wonderful Days Wonderful Season Yoon Seo Yoon Yeo Jung 부탁해요 엄마 오늘부터 사랑해 우리 결혼했어요 참 좋은 시절
Tag Archives: Lee Deok-Hwa
Bong Hee confessed to Ji Wook, but he is too scared to accept her feelings so he rejects her. After that he becomes jealous seeing that Bong Hee and Eun Hyuk are getting closer and closer. Still they have to … Continue reading
Eun Hyuk is getting closer and closer to Bong Hee which makes Ji Wook jealous. But he doesn’t admit to like Bong Hee. Since Yoo Jung’s appearance wasn’t enough trouble for them, the murderer committed a new crime. The young … Continue reading
Bong Hee sees Ji Wook with Yoo Jung and goes to them pretending to be Ji Wook’s girlfriend. But in a few days, Bong Hee decided to give her job as a lawyer and work as a taekwondo instructor. She … Continue reading
Finally this horribly boring drama ends! The script and production is one thing that makes a drama be successful, but the actors are also important. You can’t expect to have actors that can’t act and idols with no acting skills, … Continue reading
Robin decided to make his existence public. Seo Jin makes pace with Soo Hyun. Seo Jin’s father tells Ha Na to leave Robin and Seo Jin.
Seo Jin goes to sleep, but in the morning Seo Jin didn’t woke up. The one that woke up was Robin. The whole day Robin pretended to be Seo Jin.
“Hyde, Jekyll, and I ” ep 8~ ” If the misfortune doesn’t come by itself, then we’ll not face the misfortune alone.”
After his meeting with Soo Hyun, Seo Jin was sick and Ha Na took care of him.